Following the Fire Dragon, Scorcher and Thunder Dragon, Tamiya welcomes Thunder Shot as a re-released and updated version! This R/C model features some inherited basic specifications from Item 58361 with different CVA oil dampers and the addition of an aluminum motor mount, for better motor performance, and structural rigidity!
- This R/C model assembly kit is a re-released and updated version of Thunder Shot, the original of which was first released in 1987. Length: 390mm, width: 240mm, height: 135mm.
- Polycarbonate body is pre-cut & pre-painted in white and blue, with transparent canopy. (Body requires application of stickers, assembly and painting of figure, and other work.)
- ABS bathtub chassis.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with CVA oil dampers uses front stabilizer for a superior ride. Kit includes CVA oil dampers II instead of Type I seen in the original release.
- The front and rear sealed gearboxes contain compact, durable die-cast 3-bevel differential gears for smooth performance.
- Semi-pneumatic spike tires.
- Contains separate rear wing (pre-painted in white).
- Includes a driver figure.
- Type 540 motor and ESC included.
- 2-channel radio
- steering servo
- 7.2volt battery
- compatible charger
|Shipping weight:||2,06 Kg|
CAUTION: Not suitable for children under 14 years. To be used under the direct supervision of an adult'.