This R/C kit recreates a Tamiya popular 1980?s R/C comic car famously known as the Saint Dragon. The limited-edition recreation is mounted on the same chassis as the Fire Dragon, which is a capable 4WD off-road machine!
Efficient Shaft-Driven 4WD
The Saint Dragon (2021) chassis features a shaft-driven 4WD drivetrain married to a lightweight and tough bathtub frame that employs front and rear gearboxes with the suspension attached to them; that suspension utilizes upper "I" and lower "H" arms, and offers a ground-hugging fun drive experience. Both gearboxes house a gear differential, and are compact to ensure plentiful ground clearance. The kit also features an aluminum motor mount for superior heat dissipation.
- R/C assembly kit. Length: 390mm, width: 240mm, height: 135mm.
- Saint Dragon body is pre-assembled and pre-painted in white, all that is required to finish the body is the application of stickers.
- Based on the same 4WD buggy chassis as Item 47457, which uses a tough bathtub frame plus front/rear gearboxes with suspension attached.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension uses CVA oil shock/dampers, and a front stabilizer for a firm setup.
- Front and rear sealed differentials use die-cast, 3-bevel type gears for superior handling feel.
- Features an aluminum motor mount.
- Includes 540-type brushed motor.
- 2-Channel Radio
- Steering servo
- ESC-electronic speed control
- 7.2volt battery with compatible charger
- 1/10 Saint Dragon 4WD Buggy Kit, 2021
- 540-brushed type
- Body Stickers
- Product Manual
NEEDED TO COMPLETE:
IN THE BOX:
|Shipping weight:||2,50 Kg|