This R/C kit recreates the classic Lotus Europa Special. The polycarbonate body is paired with the RWD M-06 chassis.
The Lotus Europa debuted in 1966, showcasing what was then a revolutionary midship engine layout, with a lightweight FRP body. In 1972 perhaps the finest model ? Lotus Europa Special - in the series was released with 1.6-liter inline-4 engine (big valve twin-cam engine) capable of 126hp which was the largest maximum output among the Lotus Europa series. The Tamiya R/C kit faithfully captures this classic car down to rear wing as seen in the SPECIAL variant of the Europa.
Great RR Performance from the M-06
The M-06 chassis features a rear-mounted motor, rear-drive setup and has a longitudinally-mounted battery pack, with R/C equipment positioned on either side for optimum balance and a low center of gravity. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension uses gray colored wheels, equipped with 60D radial tires at the front and 60D super grip tires at the rear. In addition, a 3-piece steering linkage offers nimble handling response.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 390mm, width: 176mm, height: 114mm.
- Polycarbonate body. Separate parts depict side mirrors, light cases, and rear wing.
- The M-06 chassis features a rear-mounted motor, and a longitudinally-mounted battery pack with R/C units positioned on either side for optimum balance and a low center of gravity.
- This model utilizes the 225mm wheelbase M-06M chassis.
- Dedicated stickers are included to recreate gold body pinstripes inspired by the Lotus car which flourished in Formula One.
- Includes marking stickers, and window masking stickers for use during the paint process.
- A variety of Hop-Up Option parts are available to customize the chassis.
- Includes 540-type brushed motor.
- Includes ESC
- 2-channel radio
- Steering servo
- 7.2-7.4V battery
- Compatible charger
- Tamiya PS paint
- Body: Polycarbonate (Unpainted)
- Bushing Materia: Plastic
- Chassis: M-06
- Completion Level: Kit
- Differential: Plastic Gear
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Power Type: Electric
- Motor Size: 540-Brushed Type
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Product Height: 4.5" (114 mm)
- Product Length: 15.35" (390 mm)
- Product Width: 6.93" (176 mm)
- Scale: 1/10
- Shock Type: Friction Type
- Suspension: Fully Independent Double wishbone
- Vehicle Type: On-Road
- Wheelbase: 8.85" (225 mm)
NEEDED TO COMPLETE:
CAUTION: Not suitable for children under 14 years. To be used under the direct supervision of an adult'.