This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit of the Volkswagen Scirocco GT24-CNG, which demonstrated its superb performance by capturing the AT (alternative powertrain) class title at the 2011 24 Hours Nürburgring. The sporty form of the race-spec Scirocco has been realistically reproduced by the polycarbonate body, with the rear wing and side mirrors depicted with separate parts for enhanced realism. The car numbers and sponsor logos can be depicted with the included stickers.
- Scale: 1:10
- Drive: 4WD all-wheel drive
- Length 443mm
- Width 188mm
- Wheelbase 257mm
- Motor: electric motor type 540
- Height 138mm
- Tyre diameter 67mm
- Tyre width 27mm
- Remote control: 2 channels with servo
- Battery: 7.2V battery with Tamiya plug
- Charger: charger for 7.2V battery pack with Tamiya plug
- PS colour (TS for ABS/PE bodies)
- Unpainted Lexan body with decorative sticker
- Detailed and illustrated building instructions (multilingual)
- Central cardan shaft with all-wheel drive
- Sealed differential gearboxes v/h
- Improved steering linkage with TA-05 steering post for precise steering manoeuvres
- T-01 Type E chassis
- Independent suspension with friction dampers
- electronic speed controller
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
The chassis features motor mount, propeller shaft and joints made from lightweight and tough aluminum.
The car numbers and sponsor logos can be depicted with the included stickers.
CAUTION: Not suitable for children under 14 years. To be used under the direct supervision of an adult'.