The Bronco, the first sport utility vehicle developed by Ford Motor Company, was produced continuously for five generations from 1966 to 1996. After a brief absence, it returned to the Ford line-up in 2021... and this new generation quickly re-established the Bronco as one of the auto industry's premier off-road vehicles.
Now any car enthusiast who admires the full-size Bronco can own and drive their own officially licensed 1:24 scale RC version: the Axial SCX24 Ford Bronco 4WD RTR.
No prior radio control experience is required as it is easy to drive, fully assembled and ready to run. The truck is built on the proven Axial SCX24 chassis, so even the most dedicated RC crawling fan will be proud to have it in their fleet. And die-hard modellers will be thrilled that this Ford Bronco not only looks great and performs well, but also brings a whole new level of realism to the SCX24 platform.
With the SCX24 Ford Bronco, Axial introduces an exceptionally detailed and extra durable ABS hard body with moulded door handles, mirrors and roof rails. There is also a mounted spare wheel and an optional second decal sheet to customise the finish. To complement the scale Ford Bronco body details, officially licensed Wildtrak wheels and Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tyres are included.
The SCX24 Ford Bronco 4WD makes any location the perfect setting for RC adventures. If you're stuck at work, just crawl on your desk. A messy living room becomes the perfect obstacle course. Test your skills on an indoor tabletop course or take your SCX24 Ford Bronco outside where its waterproof electronics are protected from the elements. With a few holes, twigs and rocks, you can create an exciting course in minutes.
Whatever course you take, the SCX24 chassis can handle any challenge with permanent four-wheel drive, a ground-breaking 3-link front/4-link rear suspension and much more. Realistic steel frame rails withstand hard impacts. Worm gears on the axles increase ground clearance. Steel front and rear axles, steel front knuckles and steel axle bones let you crawl and climb with ease. Power is provided by a Dynamite 88T size 180 motor and a 2S LiPo battery. A 3-channel 2.4 GHz remote control system is included for precise and reliable control.
The Ford Bronco comes complete with everything you need to get started right away - Transmitter, receiver, ESC, motor, servo, battery and USB charger. The faithful bodyshell is available in three colour options based on the current factory colours of the Ford Bronco. Enjoy the highest possible fidelity in 1:24 scale with the Axial SCX24 Ford Bronco 4WD!
- Motor Type Brushed
- Rear Track 3.938 in (100.0mm)
- Speed Control Included
- Wheelbase 5.19" (132 mm)
- Body Axial Ford Bronco Hard Body
- Pinion 10T
- Scale 1/24
- Power Type Electric
- Servos Included
- Vehicle Type Rock Crawler
- Tire Tread Nitto Trail Grappler M/T Tires
- Battery Included
- Motor Size 030 Brushed Electric Motor
- Product Length 8.75" (222 mm)
- Spur Gear 55T
- Suspension Solid Axle, Front and Rear
- Charger Included
- Differential Worm Gear 16T/4T
- Receiver Included
- Shock Type Coil-Over .9-1.3 in (24-33.4mm), Composite
- Inner Tire / Outer Wheel Diameter 1.0 in
- Front Track 3.938 in (100.0mm)
- Product Width 3.875" (98 mm)
- Radio Included
- Ball Bearings Full
- Chassis Stamped Steel Chassis Rails
- Completion Level Ready-To-Run
- Drivetrain 4WD
- Drive Type Forward/Brake/Reverse
- Product Height 4.625" (117 mm)
- Factory assembled and ready to drive, with 2-channel remote control, 88T brushed motor, servo, controller/receiver unit and AA transmitter batteries
- Fully licensed Ford Bronco ABS hard body with moulded door handles, mirrors, roof rails and a tyre holder with spare wheel
- Additional second decal sheet for optional customisation
- Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tyres mounted on Wildtrak wheels
- True permanent four-wheel drive
- Durable rigid front and rear suspension and struts for optimum handling and crawl performance
- Worm gears in front and rear differentials increase ground clearance
- Rugged steel C-section ladder frame for added strength and warp resistance
- Durable steel axles provide strength and longevity to withstand tough climbs and rough trails
- (1) Horizon Hobby 2.4GHz 3-Channel Remote Control System
- (1) Axial AS-1 Micro Servo
- (1) Horizon Hobby ESC/Receiver Combo
- (1) Dynamite USB LiPo Charger
- (1) Dynamite 88T 180-Size Brushed Electric Motor with Pinion Gear
- (1) Dynamite 350mAh 2S 30C 7.4V LiPo Battery
- (4) AA batteries for the transmitter
- (2) Decal sheets
- Instruction manual
SCOPE OF DELIVERY:
|Shipping weight:||1,17 Kg|