The CR3.4 SHERPA PRO is the best we can offer! In addition to the outstanding features offered by the CR3.4 chassis, we now add the ever-popular Quicrun 1080 WP speed controller from HOBBYWING. Working in conjunction with a 755 brushed motor, the programmable controller really gets the absolute most out of the car.
- HOBBYWING Quicrun 1080 WP speed controller with programming box - 15 programmable features in cooperation with the 2-speed gearbox and independently lockable differentials! This configuration leaves absolutely nothing to be desired!
- 755 motor for even more power! 15x5T and 8800 rpm
- 25kg metal gear servo!
- Steel driveshafts - more weight and almost indestructible!
- Complete gear set made of steel - made for eternity!
- The paint in metallic red and the cockpit with driver figure included - So the PRO is also an optical highlight!
- Length: 542mm
- Width: 250mm
- Height: 240mm
- Ground clearance: 53mm
- Wheelbase: 313mm
- Weight: 2970gv
- Approach angle: 60°
- Descent angle: 45°
- Steering angle max: 45.8°
- Rims: 12mm Hex Beadlock 1.9" 32x69mm
- Wheels: 43x120mm
- Viscosity shock absorber oil: 500cps
- Gear ratio: 2-speed (Hi 1/15.1 / Lo 1/37.1), remote controlled
- Transmission: module 0.8/32dp - pinion 16Z / main gear 44T
- Drive system: 4WD
- ESC: Hobbywing QuicRun 80A brushed/waterproof with T-connector (BEC 6V@3A, 7.2V NiMh & 2S LiPo batteries can be used).
- Motor: 755 high-torque brushed motor 15x5T / 8,800 rpm
- Steering servo: 25kg metal gear, digital and waterproof
- Mini servos: 0.9kg, waterproof
- Radio system: 6-channel 2.4GHz remote control (4.8 - 12.0V LiPo capable)
- Absima CR3.4 SHERPA PRO RTR Model
- 6-channel 2.4GHz remote control system
- Decal sheet
- Instruction manual (DE/EN/FR)
- The CR3.4 Sherpa allows you to use a variety of LiPo batteries and NiMH batteries
- Different chargers - depending on the selected battery type are available
- 4x AA AA cells are needed for the remote control
- For wheel mounting a 7.0mm wheel nut wrench (wheels are not mounted when shipped)
CAUTION: Not suitable for children under 14 years. To be used under the direct supervision of an adult'.