Here comes the latest new entry into the line-up of models on the adaptable and easy-driving TT-02 chassis. It recreates the Audi Quattro A2, which graced the 1983 WRC scene from midway through the season, contributing to driver Hannu Mikkola's eventual Drivers' Championship.
- Scale: 1:10
- Length: 458mm
- Width: 187mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Wheel diameter / width: 64mm / 26mm
- Motor: 540 electric motor
- Chassis: TT-02
- Drive: encapsulated 4WD all-wheel drive
- Remote control with receiver
- Steering servo
- 7.2V NiMH battery pack
- Colour for Lexan body (TAMIYA PS-)
- The classic quattro A2 body is molded accurately in lightweight and durable polycarbonate.
- Features separate metal-plated ABS parts for front and rear light cases, plus fog lamps. Side mirrors, wing and wing caps are molded in white ABS.
- Please note that light cases are compatible with separately sold LEDs; fog lamps are not.
- 5-spoke wheels are molded in silver, and paired with racing radial tires.
- The TT-02 chassis is an adaptable and balanced design with excellent stability, plus features such as identical suspension arm and upright components for ease of assembly.
- 4-bevel differential gears and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension make for a smooth ride.
- An extensive TT-02 option parts line-up offers a number of opportunities to tune your car.
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
The car body reflects the typical shape of the Audi and is made of light and robust polycarbonate. Together with the corresponding stickers, the Rally model gets its unmistakable appearance.
The body is also available separately > To the body
Perfection! The matching number plate with 3D effect embossing is the icing on the cake and is only available at Tamico.
Separate parts capture the distinctive triple fog lamp clusters, which add to the rally air of the model.
Silver color 5-spoke wheels are paired with tread-patterned racing radial tires that provide a grippy drive.