Another big name joins the world of Tamiya R/C: the Land Rover Defender is an enduring vehicle that traces its lineage back to the original Land Rover cars first released in the immediate post-WWII era. This model recreates an early version of the Defender 90 (so named on account of its wheelbase length), the shorter wheelbase variant of the car.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 457mm, width: 200mm, height: 214mm, wheelbase: 242mm.
- The classic Defender 90 form is accurately captured by the polycarbonate body, with slide molding used for great detail such as rear panel surfaces.
- Includes separately molded parts for grille, side mirrors, light cases and tire cover.
- Compatible with 5mm-diameter LEDs (White) x2 for headlights and 5mm-diameter LEDs x6 for the rear.
- Matte plated wheels are paired with realistic tires featuring authentic tread pattern.
- Highly reliable CC-01 chassis features a full-time 4WD system and front double wishbone, rear 4-link rigid suspension equipped with 4 CVA oil dampers.
- An expansive range of option parts is available to customize the CC-01 chassis.
CAUTION: Not suitable for children under 14 years. To be used under the direct supervision of an adult'.