Unleashed on the world at the 2018 Geneva International Motor Show, this super car bears the name of legendary racer Ayrton Senna. Its body features extensive carbon fiber sections, and is designed for impeccable aerodynamics and cooling. Power is provided by an 800PS 4-liter V8 twin turbo engine. With only 500 produced, the McLaren Senna is hot property indeed.
Tamiya has recreated this legendary supercar as a radio control model in 1/10 scale. The body has been faithfully captured in polycarbonate while the rear wing and rear-view mirrors are recreated with ABS plastic. Furthermore, the body sits on top of our easy-to-assemble TT-02 chassis.
TT-02: Adaptable, balanced shaft driven 4WD
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 466mm, width: 194.6mm, height: 118mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
- The complex, aerodynamically honed form of the McLaren Senna is captured in polycarbonate with dedicated black ABS side mirrors and rear wing.
- Based upon the shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis which gives high adaptability with various kinds of setups.
- Includes Large Urethane Bumper L (Item 51226) which helps protect your model.
- 10-spoke wheels molded in Gun Metal are paired with racing radial tires (Item 50419).
- Body requires painting, cutting out, attachment of parts, application of stickers, and other work.
- Includes 540-type brushed motor and ESC.
- 2-channel radio
- 7.2-7.4volt battery with charger
- Tamiya PS paint
NEEDED TO COMPLETE:
|Shipping weight:||2,00 Kg|
CAUTION: Not suitable for children under 14 years. To be used under the direct supervision of an adult'.