Tamiya 51664 Body Kit Ford GT Mk.II 2020 (unpainted)
This is a complete polycarbonate body parts set of the FORD GT MKII. It may be fitted on various Tamiya touring car chassis platforms.
- The ulta-honed form of the car is captured by a lightweight, durable polycarbonate body. Front light cases and buttress are crafted separately in polycarbonate as well.
- Separate injection molded parts (black) are included to recreate rear wings, side mirrors and swing stopper.
- Comes with livery marking stickers for decoration, and window masking tape for use in the painting process.
- Use the specific wing stays (Item 54510 or 54773) when attaching optional rear wings.
- Compatible with TT-01, TT-01 Type-E, TT-02 (except for TT-02B and TT-02T), TB-05 PRO, TA06, TA07 PRO (see modification video here: https://youtu.be/uP4suL9JpwY), TA08 PRO and TC-01 (remove A3) chassis cars which are 257mm wheelbase.
|Shipping weight:||0,36 Kg|