The King Yellow is a 6x6 six-wheeled School Bus themed R/C vehicle ready to pound dirt, asphalt lots and neighborhood streets across the country! The model utilizes a gear-driven 6WD chassis which is partially derived from the capable Tamiya GF-01 wheelie machine. The exceptional drive it provides make for extreme fun while off-road driving. Furthermore, its powerful gear-driven setup allows the King Yellow to take on slope inclines of up to 40 degrees! This LIMITED-EDITION version of the kit includes a pre-painted yellow polycarbonate body!
The fun G6-01 chassis is based around a tough, slimline monocoque frame and offers excellent off-road performance thanks to a 6-wheel drive system. Power is provided by a motor behind the front wheels, and transmitted to front, center and rear wheels via gears. The gearbox is sealed to protect from dust and debris and integrated into the frame; it has built-in front, center and rear differential gears to provide smooth cornering. 6-wheel double wishbone suspension is fitted with friction dampers. A 2-piece steering tie-rod setup utilizes the servo on the left for excellent response. With suspension reassembly and a separately-sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment, the rear wheels can be made steerable.
- 1/18 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 478mm.
- Body is pre-painted in PS-19 Camel yellow, and requires attachment of accessories, application of stickers, and opening of body holes.
- The G6-01 chassis gives powerful 6-wheel drive in a gear powered drivetrain contained in a gearbox in the tough, slimline monocoque. 3 differential gears are built-in.
- 6-wheel double wishbone suspension is fitted with friction dampers.
- Matte plated deep rim wheels are paired with 113mm tires.
- 540-Brushed Type Motor included.
- With suspension re-assembly and a separately-sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment, rear wheels can be made steerable (4-wheel steering).
- 2-Channel Radio
- steering servo
- battery pack/charger to complete
|Shipping weight:||3,58 Kg|