This Limited-Edition Re-release R/C assembly kit recreates the Subaru Impreza as it raced in the 2004 WRC season. The kit includes an accurately reproduced polycarbonate body, rear view mirrors, and sectioned rear wing. It also includes all necessary vinyl sticker markings for the 2004 Rally of Mexico. The body is mated to the high performance, easy to assemble 4WD shaft-driven TT-01 Type E chassis, which will make you feel like a real WRC driver.
TT-01 Type E Chassis
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame are a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers which improve rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod to provide smooth steering action. The low center of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to result in superb driving characteristics.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
- Bearings: Plastic bushing
- Body Material: Polycarbonate
- Body Stickers: Included
- Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
- Chassis Type: TT-01E
- Construction Type: Assembly Kit
- Differential Type: Gear
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Electronic Speed Control (esc): Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
- Motor: Brushed 540 Type
- Requires A: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
- Scale: 1/10
- Shock Damper: Friction type
- Suspension: Fully Independent Double Wishbone
- Terrain Use: Multi-Purpose
|Shipping weight:||1,90 Kg|