Quickly on the slopes but no time for construction and equipment search? With the Hyper VTE 1/8 electric on-road flat tracker in the RTR (Ready to Race) version, you are ready to race in no time.
Factory pre-assembled with built-in electronics, the body is already cut out and printed to fit. The Hyper VTE 1/8 on-roader can be on the slopes in just a few simple steps. Precise steering, finely tuned chassis geometry and enough ground clearance make this on-roader a universal genius that will not only find its fans on racetracks.
The Hyper VTE On-Roader in the RTR version will immediately impress every pilot with regard to component quality and driving dynamics.
- Ready to Race, 2.4 GHz, brushless drive for 6s
- Waterproof Hobbywing 150A ESC and motor with 2000KV
- HoBao servo with metal gears and 18.6kgcm at 6V
- Aluminum motor mount
- Aluminum shock towers front and rear
- New C-hub suspension with CVD driveshafts in front
- Stable wishbones front and rear
- 17mm big bore aluminum oil filled shock absorber
- Protected RC box
- Scale: 1/8
- Drive: 4WD
- Length: 585 mm
- Width: 305 mm
- Height: 160 mm
- Wheelbase: 330 mm
- Weight w/o battery: 3.49 kg
- Fully assembled car
- programming card
- remote control
- 4x AA batteries/rechargeable batteries for the remote control (e.g. R05100 or R05107)
- 1x LiPo battery 6s (e.g. R05239 Robitronic LiPo battery 4500mAh 6S 40C XT-90 connector)
- Choice of suitable charger for selected batteries/li>
SCOPE OF DELIVERY:
NEEDED TO COMPLETE:
CAUTION: Not suitable for children under 14 years. To be used under the direct supervision of an adult'.