The 1/10 scale Axial SCX10 has long been the RC vehicle platform of choice for scale trail enthusiasts, providing exciting detail and superior off-road performance. Each new SCX10? generation raises the bar in rock crawling realism. Now, with the ready-to-run SCX10 III Base Camp 4WD, even cost-conscious crawling fans can experience the unmatched performance of Axial engineering - and enjoy plenty of scale realism, too. The Base Camp 4WD is the most bang for your buck available in a 1/10 scale Axial rig!
The SCX10 III Base Camp 4WD incorporates all of the key components that make SCX10 III vehicles so effective on the trails. For bashers on a budget, Axial has kept costs down by including the classic, single-speed transmission and putting a few less molded details on the body. The Base Camp 4WD still delivers the high performance you expect from an Axial crawler. The single-speed transmission's low center of gravity even helps it stick tighter to the trails, and the new body style has a distinctive, awesome scale look.
The stiffness of the SCX10 III Base Camp 4WD steel C-channel chassis reduces frame flexing and increases the precision of suspension movement. A full set of ball bearings and all-metal internal gears give the transmission strength and durability. The optimized suspension includes all-metal links and oil-filled shocks that can be tuned to find to the best dampening rate for any surface.
Officially licensed Black Rhino wheels add scale looks. The R35 compound Falken Wildpeak tires included with the SCX10 III Base Camp 4WD provide good ground clearance and a secure grip on dirt, rocks, and all other off-road surfaces.
Factory-assembled and ready-to-run, the Axial SCX10 III Base Camp 4WD comes with almost everything needed to hit the trails right out of the box, including the transmitter, receiver, ESC, motor, servo, and finished body. Just add your preferred batteries and charger. For anyone who wants to join the RC adventuring lifestyle - in the mountains, forest, desert, or backyard - the affordable, high-performance Base Camp 4WD makes it possible!
- All-New LCXU Single Speed Transmission, includes a full set of ball bearings and all-metal internal gears for strength and durability.
- Stiff SCX10 III steel C-channel chassis reduces frame flexing and increases suspension movement precision.
- Licensed Black Rhino wheels provide scale looks.
- Licensed Falken Wildpeak tires increase ground clearance over rough surfaces and grip on slippery trails.
- Fully rebuildable, oil-filled shocks include clear anodized, threaded shock bodies and coilover springs.
- Spektrum SLT3 2.4GHz radio with SR315 Dual Protocol receiver delivers dependable SLT 2.4GHz control now and DSMR upgrade potential for the future.
- Included and installed power system features a Dynamite 35T brushed motor and Spektrum 40A brushed ESC.
- Metal gear, 15kg high torque servo is waterproof for crawling with confidence in any weather and trail conditions.
- New body style offers exciting scale looks and lighter weight finished construction.
- High clearance licenesed Demello Off Road Bumpers.
- (1) Axial SCX10 III Base Camp 1/10 Scale 4WD RTR
- (1) Dynamite 35T 540 Brushed Motor
- (1) Spektrum SLT3 3-Channel SLT Radio
- (1) Spektrum SR315 DSMR 3-Channel Receiver
- (1) Spektrum S614 15kg Steel Gear WP Servo 23T
- (1) Spektrum 40A Waterproof Brushed ESC
- (4) AA Transmitter Batteries
- (1) Product Manual
- (1) 2-3S LiPo Battery with EC3 or IC3 connector
- (1) Compatible Battery Charger
SCOPE OF DELIVERY:
NEEDED TO COMPLETE:
CAUTION: Not suitable for children under 14 years. To be used under the direct supervision of an adult'.