Optimized for 8S power, this evolution of the ARRMA LIMITLESS 1/7 Scale Speed Bash Roller lets you go even faster than before. Now you can own the RC super car that beat a championship Formula One machine by running a quarter-mile in 8.6 seconds!
- The ultimate RC speed machine for intermediate to advanced drivers
- Refined rolling chassis features transmission and motor mount parts that are optimized for 8S high-speed running
- Choose your own dream electronics package to make it as fast and as powerful as you like!
- Capable of 110+ mph speeds in optimum conditions with the recommended electronics
- Includes a clear body for customizing with your own unique paint scheme
Taking over from the original LIMITLESS 1/7 Scale All-Road Speed Bash Roller, this new evolution of the LIMITLESS Speed Bash vehicle has been ?Designed FASTER? so you can reach higher speeds than ever before! ARRMA engineers have improved the already proven LIMITLESS platform to accept bigger motors and larger ESCs - just add your choice of electronics to create an RC super car. The LIMITLESS 1/7 Scale All-Road Speed Bash Roller sits at the very top of the ARRMA Speed Bash range. It?s the new King of Speed Bashers!
In fact, in a head-to-head contest with the real championship-winning, Red Bull Racing RB7 Formula One car, the LIMITLESS 1/7 Scale All-Road Speed Bash Roller came out on top. Reaching speeds of up to 150 MPH, it ran a quarter mile in just 8.6 seconds!
Because the LIMITLESS 1/7 Scale All-Road Speed Bash Roller lets you pick and choose your own electronics package, you can adapt the power system to meet your needs as your speed run skills progress. ARRMA has refined this rolling chassis with transmission and motor mount parts that are optimized for 8S high-speed running.
New features to the LIMITLESS platform include a 3mm anodized aluminum chassis plate that repositions the motor mount to accept longer motors. Easy Access Sliding Motor Mount can fit larger diameter motors with optional motor mounting plate, while the electronics module accepts larger ESCs and incorporates a waterproof receiver box.
Additional changes have been made to increase stability for confident control at high speeds. The 39T Mod 1.0 spool with long rear outdrive combines with a shorter rear center driveshaft for equal length center driveshafts and less drivetrain vibration. Lower ratio GP5 gears reduce centerline drivetrain speed and vibration. Stiffer front springs and sway bar improve high-speed handling, and a wider rear track increases stability.
Carried over from the original LIMITLESS, big bore oil-filled shocks on black-anodized front and rear shock towers keep the dBoots Hoons all-road tires firmly planted for maximum traction over on-road, light off-road, loose gravel, short grass, dirt, and oval tracks.
Besides being the fastest ARRMA Speed Bash vehicle, the LIMITLESS 1/7 Scale All-Road Speed Bash Roller is also the first ARRMA ?Rattle Can Roller.? The low-drag body comes unpainted, ready for you to personalize it with your own unique paint scheme. Window mask and decals are included. Trim lines on the front and rear wings make it easy to tune the downforce and drag.
The ultimate RC speed machine experience is here. Install your choice of electronics, paint the body in your signature colors, and create your own high-speed RC super car with the ARRMA LIMITLESS 1/7 Scale All-Road Speed Bash Roller!
- Easy-access sliding motor mount accepts larger diameter motors
- 3mm Chassis plate repositions the motor mount to also accept longer motors
- 39T Mod 1.0 Spool with long rear outdrive combines with a shorter rear center driveshaft to reduce drivetrain vibration
- Easy-access electronics module accepts larger ESCs and includes a waterproof* receiver box
- Safe-D input cups are included on the front and rear gearboxes
- GP5 gears have a lower ratio for reduced centerline drivetrain speed and vibration
- Wider rear track increases stability
- Stiffer front springs and sway bar improve high-speed handling
- The first ARRMA ?Rattle Can Roller? includes a clear, low-drag body for your own unique paint scheme - window mask and decals are provided
- Tunable aerodynamics - trim lines on the front and rear wings allow you to tune the downforce and drag
- Includes dBoots Hoons All-Road tires on Speed dish wheels
- Two large battery straps with two perpendicular hook-and-loop battery straps provide reliable battery retention
- Front-to-rear chassis brace increases longitudinal chassis stiffness
- Heavy-duty servo saver
- Durable steel driveshafts
- Big bore aluminum shocks
- Black anodized front and rear shock towers
- Independent double wishbone suspension front and rear
SCOPE OF DELIVERY:
NEEDED TO COMPLETE:
CAUTION: Not suitable for children under 14 years. To be used under the direct supervision of an adult'.