The CR3.4 KHAMBA is a high-end scale crawler with technical features, that are exceptional for an "RTR" vehicle.
- Length: 530mm
- Width: 246mm
- Height: 255mm
- Ground Clearance: 53mm
- Wheelbase: 313mm
- Weight: 2890g
- Approach Angle: 60°
- Departure Angle: 45°
- Steering Angle: 45.8°
- Wheels: 12mm Hex Beadlock 2.2"
- Tires: 40x115mm
- Shock Length: 90mm
- Shock Oil Viscosity: 500cps
- Transmission: 2-speed (Hi 1/15.1 / Lo 1/37.1), Remote shifting
- Gear Pitch: Module 0.8/32dp - Pinion 16T / Spur Gear 44T
- Drive System: 4WD Shaft Drive
- ESC: 60A Brushed/Waterproof with T-plug connector (BEC 6V@3A, NiMh/LiPo suitable)
- Motor: 550 high-torque brushed motor 21T
- Steering Servo: 9kg MG, digital and waterproof
- Mini Servos: 0,9kg, waterproof
- Radio System: 6-channel 2.4GHz radio system (4.8 - 12.0V LiPo suitable)
- Absima CR3.4 KHAMBA RTR Model
- 6-channel 2.4GHz Radio System
- Sticker Sheet
- Little tool set with a small cross wrench and 3 hex tools
- Manual (DE/ENG/FR)
- The CR3.4 KHAMBA accepts a wide variety of LiPo batteries and NiMH batteries
- A charger is required which is dependent on the type of car battery
- 4x AA mignon cells are required for the radio.
Chassis & Suspension: A realistic designed 5mm CNC machined aluminum frame with a heavy duty aluminum 4-link suspension system.
Oil-filled shock absorbers with 3mm piston rods provide a silky smooth and realistic response
Portal Axles: Portal axles not only offer a greater distance from the differential housing to the ground than conventional axles, they also have another positive feature. With conventional crawlers, the torque applies so much force that the vehicle jumps over the obstacle. The design of the portal axles reduces the gear ratio at the wheels and virtually eliminates the torque surges of the drive. The overall reduction ratio of the axle drive is more than twice that of non-portal designs to insure a smooth run.
Steering System: A unique hydraulic steering shock absorber design combined with a waterproof digital steering servo with a 9kg steering force and metal gears. An optional rigid aluminium steering bar is included.
Hardened steel drive shafts and a steering angle of 45.8° offer the best possibilities to handle any terrain.
Drive System: The CR3.4 KHAMBA features a 2-speed transmission to conquer tough terrain and bring you also fast to the next obstacle. Just push a button on the radio and change from transmission ratio 1/37.1 (low speed) to 1/15.1 (high speed)
Lock and unlock the front and rear differential independently to get the maximum performance on the track - all controlled remotly from your tranmitter and 2x 0,9kg mini servos. Leave the differential unlocked for a smooth hadling at high speed. On tecnical trails you can lock the front differential, the rear differential or even both to handle extreme terrain.
Electronics: The drive concept - powered by HOBBYWING contains a 60A waterproof brushed speed controller and a 550 motor. Set the jumper to setup your battery type (NiMH / LiPo) and drive mode ( forward / reverse / brake)
Lighting System: Headlights, Rear lights, Turn lights (while steering), Hazard warning lights (front & rear), Brake lights - All these functions are combined in the 6-channel receiver. You want to use another 6-channel radio without loosing the lighting function? No problem! A description how to do you will find in the manual.